Low back pain is a very common problem and will affect many of us at some point during our lives We all usually sit chained to our desks for hours at a time, right? so listen up! because we’re gonna show you how to ease your low back pain with one simple exercise.
Recent studies have shown that lower back pain is the world’s most common work-related disability. That’s why it’s crucial to tackle this issue.
If you’ve got low back pain, pain that goes into your buttock, or pain that travels down the back of your leg, then check out this video to learn about an exercise that might help you self-manage your pain! (Make sure you turn up your volume, there are great instructions throughout too!)
At your desk
- Keep your monitor at eye level, and place your keyboard close to your body.
- Sit in a chair with back support to avoid slumping
- Make sure your feet are planted on the ground, or use a footstool if your feet don’t reach the ground
- Avoid tilting your head or holding a phone between your ear and shoulder
- Use a headset or headphones when possible to keep your head in a neutral position.
- Use a speakerphone when able to avoid tilting your neck
Did you find this blog helpful? Share it with your friends and family!